In our earlier post about making you’re own essential oil blends, we focus more on fundamentals of creating essential oil blends you want. In this post we are going to focus on my favorite essential oil blends that smell good.
After all, these are primarily used for aromatherapy. If you aren’t familiar with aromatherapy, it is about inhaling your oils.You can use a ionizer,diffuser or infuser to have your aromatherapy done right.
Experimenting and trying different oils is what helps you discover new aromas.its all about inhaling! For the readers out there that are completely new to creating essential oil blends and the use of aromatherapy, really the experimenting is the creative part and then it comes down to the very first inhale.
So, here’s my recommendation for 10 essential oil blend recipes that smell good when combined properly.
Essential oil blends that smell good for relaxation:
- Apply 2-4 drops of chamomile, lavender and peppermint basic oil to your diffuser.This blend provides a cooling impact and quick unwinding from a stressful day.
- Add six drops each of juniper berry, cedar wood, grapefruit, lavender, rosemary and lemon oil into a hot bath. This will help rejuvenate your skin and is excellent for deep sleep.
- Mix 3 drops each of eucalyptus, wintergreen and cypress with an unscented moisturizer or coconut oil and apply to muscles. This is an excellent muscle relaxant and you can substitute moisturizer for carrier,then use it for massage.
- Use a 3-4 drops of cedar wood or lavender oil, blended with an unscented salve amid an unwinding knead.
- Mix 10 drops of ylang ylang essential oil , lime and rosemary oil with two ounces of unscented oil. Apply it to your scalp to help relieve your head ache.
Essential oil blends that smell good for daily use:
- Cleaning our house : Add three drops each of lemon oil and tea tree oil to a couple of ounces of warm water, and afterward splash ledges to normally sterilize.
- Car rugs: Combine 12 drops lavender with 1 oz heating pop. Blend well and sprinkle the blend over floor rugs. Let sit for 15-20 minutes, and after that vacuum.
- Air freshener: Diffuse 3 drops of clove, rosemary and orange essentials oils. With in 30 minutes you will have your room smelling great!
- Garbage bins: Put a cotton ball with two drops each of lemon oil and tea tree oil at the base of the trashcan to diminish the smell and detoxify.