Its winter time and my town house has central Heat/AC,which mean the heat distribution and humidity is off in every room. So, for the past few weeks I’ve been running my personal ultrasonic diffusers non-stop every night. This has given me a chance to play around with different essential oil diffuser recipes for sleep.
In our previous post about essential oil diffuser recipes, I shared some of my all time favorite essential oil recipes. In this post we are going to dive into my favorite essential oil blends for sleep.
If you’re familiar with essential oils, then you might already know the following oil have a soothing/calming effect when diffused individually.
- Roman Chamomile essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Jasmine essential oil
- Neroli essential oil
- Cedarwood essential oil
- Rosewood essential oil
- Sandalwood essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
For my recipes I’m using the floral and woodsy oils as my ‘base’ oils, followed up with herbaceous ‘middle note’ oils. This allows me to relax fast and stay asleep with all ruckus my pets make during the night.
So here are my 6 Best Essential Oil Diffuser Recipes For Sleep
- Sensual Recipe: 3 drops of Jasmine oil + 2 drops of sandalwood oil + 1 drop of rosemary oil
- Musky Recipe: 3 drops of Neroli + 2 drops of Frankincense + 1 drop of pine oil
- Spicy Recipe ( this smell lingers around till dawn): 3 drops of Neroli + 2 drops of Clary sage + 1 drop of ginger oil
- Deep sleep Recipe: 3 drops of Lavender oil + 3 drops of Cedar oil + 1 drop of Roman Chamomile oil
- Camping/outdoorsy Recipe (calms pets as well): 3 drops of Vetiver oil+ 3 drops of Cedar oil+ 2 drops of Clary sage oil
- Pets Recipe (surprisingly this recipe calms my pets quick): 3 drops of Jasmine oil + 2 drops of Vetiver oil + 1 drop of Ylang Ylang oil.
Along with these diffuser recipes, plenty of experts suggest you to use a essential oil linen spray. This helps you to keep your linen smelling fresh and clean, aiding for a better sleep.
Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do!! 🙂